What is Insurance?
- ALWAYS READ YOUR POLICY IN ITS ENTIRETY!
- MOST ALWAYS THERE IS A 2 YEAR CONTESTABLE PERIOD. (You must be covered 2 years and 1 day before the face value of the policy will be paid)
How Life Insurance Works:
- You purchase a policy, and the insurance company promises to pay a specified amount
The Purpose of Life Insurance:
Why is Life/Burial Insurance IMPORTANT?
- TO TAKE CARE OF FINAL EXPENSE/FUNERAL SERVICES
- TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES
- TO LEAVE AN INHERITANCE
- TO PAY OFF DEBTS AND OTHER EXPENSES
- TO ADD MORE FINANCIAL SECURITY
- TO BRING PEACE OF MIND